2015 promises to be an interesting year. Both from a family perspective and also ….very importantly from an embroidery perspective.
Things have take off rather…which is good. I am having trouble keeping it all organized not just in my head but in my embroidery room which is full of projects in various stages of completion, both my projects and those of my students.
1. I have 4 classes of third graders all stitching a mini sampler.
2. I have 4 home school students who come to my home each week. I have been working with them for a while now and we are tackling some important work. The girls are embarking I a goldwork project…more of this later. And the boys are designing and stitching a MineCraft Sampler with their favorite characters features in cross stitch. We stitch for 90 minutes.
3. I have a Boys’ and Girls’ Club Community Center class here in Half Moon Bay. There are 11 students…aged 6 to 66….. We are stitching a Valentine’s Card. Very elementary cross stitch with a few additions.
4. A home school group in another city has asked me to teach a class weekly from now til May, up to 20 students. Starts on Monday…..planning for this.
5. A student has asked me to work with her on a goldwork piece of a sketch she has made of a grosbeak. This will be lots of fun.
Number students altogether? ……mmmm…by next week I may have upwards of 120 students all learning embroidery.
I will update this blog with our progress and more pictures.